SBK Brushwod Killer 500ml
Kills the roots to prevent regrowth
A soluble concentrate, SBK Brushwood Killer has been formulated not to harm grass but tackle tough weeds right at their roots to prevent re-growth.
A foliar acting herbicide, SBK Brushwood Killer can be used for the control of nettles, docks, thistles and brambles. If can also be used on broom, gorse, non-crop areas and used to treat wood stumps in the autumn and winter.
SBK Brushwood Killer:
- Can be applied to tough weeds and hardwood saplings from May to October
- Used on woody weeds from June to August
- Contains triclopyr
- Apply when soil is moist and weeds are actively growing.
- When treating tree stumps, avoid application during April, May or June when sap is rising.
- Once treated, a repeat treatment can be applied after six weeks.
- Allow six weeks between application and re-planting.
- SBK Brushwood Killer should not be applied during drought or in freezing conditions.
- Dilute as per product instructions and keep away from cultivated plants.
Use plant protection products safely and always read the label. Keep out of reach of animals and children.