British Horse Feeds Fibre Beet 20Kg
All the benefits of Speedi-Beet with its high level of easily digested soluble fibre for slow energy release, along with low starch and sugar.
Fibre-Beet is a conditioning feed with a carefully formulated combination of Speedi-Beet, alfalfa and oat fibre supplemented with biotin, sodium and calcium. The alfalfa provides quality protein containing essential amino acids for muscle tone and function and the oat fibre provides a complementary nutrient profile. Fibre-Beet is designed to be fed wet which is the most natural way to feed your horse.
- Highly palatable and digestible conditioning fibre feed
- Non-heating slow release energy
- Contains super fibre feed Speedi-Beet
- Low in starch and sugar
- Added alfalfa for optimum condition and to provide quality protein for muscle tone and function.
- Optimum Biotin levels for hooves and coat
- Can be used to supplement poor forage/grazing
- Quick soaking for natural wet feeding
- Ideal for veterans and horses with poor teeth
- Non-GM, no additives or preservatives
- Good source of organic calcium for bone strength
So easy to prepare!
- Add 1 part dry Fibre-Beet to 3 parts water by weight.
- So ½kg of dry Fibre-Beet would require 1½ litres of water.
- Cold water soaking... Ready in 45mins
- Warm water soaking..... Ready in 15mins
- Add more water to make a sloppier mash if you want to help your horse rehydrate.
- You can prepare in advance if you wish, but store in cool conditions and feed within 24 hours of soaking.