Diamond Horsetail Weed Killer 5L
Diamond is a brand new product EXCLUSIVE to Agrigem which offers excellent results on many tough weeds including horsetail. It is a soluble concentrate containing 160g/l 2,4-D + 240g/l glyphosate. It is approved for use on Amenity Vegetation, Orchards, Hard Surfaces (Railway Ballast), and Green Cover not being used for crop production. Once on the foliage, the 2,4 - D will break down leaf tissue which enables the glyphosate to translocate around the plant far quicker and deeper. It will deliver total weed control to both grasses and broadleaved weeds, controlling them quicker and penetrating deeper into the root system than glyphosate alone.
Diamond is one of the few products on the market that will successfully control Horsetail & Marestail.permitted for sale in the U.K making Diamond the go to product following its launch in spring 2019. This product is also available in a smaller pack size called Diamond 1L
If you are a large scale user and would like to hear how Diamond could fit into your herbicide programs, please give our technical team a call on 01522 246491.
Please note, this BRAND NEW product is not due in until the start of March. Any orders will remain on back order until then.
- Faster acting than glyphosate alone
- Controls tough weeds such as Nettle, Ragwort, Horsetail and many other broadleaved weeds which are difficult to kill with striaght glyphosate.
- Grassland destruction recommendation giving improved and quicker control of weeds such as docks.
- Fast and long lasting action- one application for target weeds.
- Extended weed spectrum to manager tough to control weeds like Thistles, Oilseed Rape and Grasses.
- Use less glyphosate per hectare, you can reduce by half the amount of glyphosate per hectare with the same result.
- Safe formulation for trees in orchards.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.
Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).