100% Wild Flower Seed 100g
100% Native Wild Flowers
Brighten up an usued corner of your garden with this Native Wild Flower mix. It contains 100% annual wild flowers which are all native to the U.K. It is a balanced mixture of attractive, brightly coloured and vigorous annuals which used to be commonly seen in cornfields, but were regarded as weeds.
- This colourful combination of wild flowers is visually appealing and attractive to wildlife
- Annual, should self seed
- This pack will treat between 50-100 square meters depending on how thick you require it.
- Plant height is up to 50cm
Common poppy, corn chamomile, corn marigold, corn cockle, cornflower and scentless mayweed.
HOW TO USE
- The depth of sowing needs to be very shallow – the seed only requires a light covering of soil.
- After broadcasting, lightly harrow seed in and roll to conserve moisture
- Sow in either early spring or early autumn, and do not cut.
- When flowering has finished at the end of summer, ensure that all seed is shaken from the mature plants as you pull them up.
- Most species will germinate and establish within a few weeks, although some may not appear until the following summer.
- Some thinning out or mowing may be necessary.
- Shake bagwell before use.